Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Ah Sa supports Liu Xiang as always : His actions is worth respecting!


Yesterday, billions of people were affected after World Champion Hudler, Liu Xiang withdrew from the Olympics because of an ankle wound. When Liu Xiang left the athletic field reluctantly, the entire China audience felt deep regret, yesterday when Liu Xiang accepted an interview the stars also for this reason grasped his ankle and sighed. His coaches indicated repeatedly that “Although Liu Xiang's wound made him withdraw from the competition, he had already made all which he can do, we should and shall always support Liu Xiang.” In the interview, Xiang apologized greatly, and vowed to bounce back after his shock withdrawal from the Olympics.

"So many people have been worried and caring about me. I feel sorry. I could do nothing but pull out of the race," the pain from the foot injury that forced him out was described by Xiang as "unbearable."

He ended his interview with "I am not that type of person. I never quit easily. I believe I will come back!"

Yesterday, recording for East Wei Shi, "To cheer the Beijing Olympic Games", Ah Sa (Charlene Choi), although felt sad, but did not made his feeling worst, "At that moment I was really shocked, and I thought that it was such a pity. Not to mentioned the reporters only gave us little information that he withdrew for unavoidable reasons. Liu Xiang had been very fierce, therefore I was very shocked afterward learning that he had an injury for so long. In yesterday's performance, Ah Sa specially brought with her, her single "Make a wish", she said "I hoped that each athlete can realize their own Olympic Games, and keep their hopes up even if they don't/didn't win. I refuel for them!”

Regarding, Xiang's sudden withdrawal, Ah Sa spoke frankly, "If you meet him once you would already like/support him. I think his actions are worth us respecting, he was wounded, but he still attended the competition and was ready to be running. His withdrawal was because of the pain from his injury, it certainly was enough of a reason, and it is much better than having no reason at all. Although it is a little pity, I will continue to respect him, and I think everyone should continue to support him too!”

credit: chinanews.com

I also edited this post because alot of it DIDN'T make sense !

-Stephy :]

No comments: