Thursday, August 28, 2008

Chris Lai getting scolded at being a Bad Boy by Netizens

Warning: There may be some slight spoilers to "Moonlight Resonances"




Chris Lai getting scolded at being a Bad Boy by Netizens
Recently Chris Lai Lok Yi has been scolded by Netizens saying that he's a bad boy, turns out that it was because in "Moonlight Resonances" his role as Hoh Ma's son was helping Auntie Hung (Michelle Yim) instead of his own mother (Lee See Kei). Yesterday he attended a function and was asked if he gets scolded at by housewives when he's out in the streets? He said: "Lately I haven't been going out that much, netizens has someone to yell at that means the outcome is a success, he does not mind." He also reveals that when Kate comes in, he will be even worst: "She plays my wife, she's going to help Auntie Hung fight against Hoh Ma, Auntie Hung uses me to split the family property. (Is your mom watching?) Yes, she also said that I'm a bad boy and why I had long hair. I feel that the long hair look makes it look like a Young Master, later I would get beaten up!"
Source : The Sun
Translated by : aZnangel

No comments: