Thursday, August 21, 2008

Jessica Hsuan sick and had to work on Birthday

Jessica Hsuan sick and had to work on Birthday



Jessica Hsuan's birthday is on August 18th, but she felt unwell (flu) and had to take half a day off to visit the doctor. Yesterday when she started working, she expressed that it was spread to her. She smiles: "the source was when Joel Chan and Leila Tong finished filming a fired up scene, it spread to Leila. That's how it spread, but I also worked during the evenings. (Isn't it sad to have to work and be sick on your birthday?) Working is good, there's a whole group of colleagues to celebrate with me, a few days before my birthday I didn't have to work so I had dinner with some friends."

Speaking her birthday wish, Jessica laughed and said: "She again hopes to be happy and good health. Once someone reaches this age, its the same wish. (A year old, is it time to find your other half?) Like I said, let fate decide, don't want to overcharge."

Source : Oriental Daily
Translated by : aZnangel

No comments: