Friday, August 1, 2008

Linda Chung cannot sleep nervous about her debut album



Linda Chung appeared at a radio station for an interview as a singer. She revealed that her debut album will be released on August 20th. Asked if she was nervous? She says “ Yes, I’m so nervous that I cannot sleep. “ As for her appearing at “Jade Solid Gold” earlier and was criticized for her singing talent she replied “Actually I heard many good comments, to be honest I was very scared that evening, my hands were shaking and affected my performance. But I am not playing, I am very serious about being a singer. I hope I can quickly improve.

Asked if she will sing a duet with rumored boyfriend Raymond Lam? She says “I don’t know, now I am working on my album, I haven’t been acknowledged yet I do not want to think of other things.” Asked if she would consider having a sexy image like her senior Shirley Kwan? “Everyone has their own image, Mine is the Good girl and clean image. “

Source : Oriental Daily

Translated by : kingkongit27

No comments: