Friday, August 29, 2008

Niki Chow being followed by father Adam Cheng




Niki Chow being followed by father Adam Cheng

Niki Chow, Adam Cheng and Patrick Tang were filming for new series "King of Billards" yesterday, the scene talked about Niki being followed by her father Adam, but in reality Niki's parents gives her much freedom, never had they followed her: "But I have experienced being followed by a Fan when I was going home, I had to get out of my car and tell them to stop it!" On her birthday she expressed that she celebrated with her fans, Reporters teased her and said would she hope that rumored boyfriend Kevin Cheng could work with her? She said: "Luckily its not! (Invite Kevin?) That day we both needed to work, I myself did not dare to call him out!" As for Adam did not want to talk much about his distributation of estates, he said: "I dont want to talk about it, I rather not!"

Also, earlier Niki filmed the MV of her new song 《輕飄飄》, the director requested to use her to shoot an Ad for female products.

Source : The Sun
Translated by : aZnangel

No comments: