Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Niki Refuse to Comment on Kevin's Skin

Today, Niki Chow was one of the guest for an IPSA event. She claims that she has put a lot of emphasis on skin hygience. She also has a criteria for male skin. Asked whether she has ever treated rumor boyfriend Kevin Cheng's pimple and how his skin is like, Niki said: "Wah, this again? I've never helped him before. I'm only commenting on my skin and no one else.

Niki said that she's satisifed with the fee that she got for attending the ISPA event. Asked whether her saving can buy an apartment yet, Niki said that she has already bought her first apartment in her life. Aksed whether it was the $30 million mansion, she said: "No, it's just a normal apartment. This can count as my dream to buy an apartment for my parents."

Credits: to kn_lover at KN Forum

No comments: