Saturday, September 27, 2008

Maggie Siu successfully quits smoking and receives the "Healthy Star" title

Saturday, September 27

Maggie Siu received the "Healthy Star" title yesterday. She personally reckoned she was chosen because it had to do with her successfully quitting smoking. She said "I quit smoking 8 years ago, at first it was very hard because many of my friends were smoking around me. I required 1 month in order to be successful". Personally she considers Simon Yam as the healthy star. "Simon Yam is very healthy, he isn't a heavy drinker and also does alot of exercise. But the only bad habit he has is that he hasn't quit smoking". (Will you persuade Simon to quit?) "I will not tell my friends to quit, in the past I suddenly wanted to quit myself and I did. Whether or not others quit smoking is for them to decide".

Source : Mingpao
Translated by : kingkongit27

No comments: