Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Moses not wearing skating boots


Picture : Moses not wearing skating boots

Moses not wearing skating boots

Moses Chan, Josie Ho and Khalil Fong were attending the fashion show organized by GUESS the other day. When the models were doing the fashion show on ice, Moses was only wearing a pair of leather shoes. Moses revealed that when he was filming "The Ultimate Crime Fighter", he had learned to ice skate. But he cannot afford to make mistakes during the fashion show, therefore he gave up the idea of wearing skates.

Moses said "It was suggested a model would take the lead, but I am a man. Normally I skate quite well, but I don't want to make any mistakes. I prefer to wear my leather shoes, it makes me the odd one out too."

Moses also disclosed that he is an expert in surfing. "I am a very talented beach boy. I have surf boards at home. But since I entered the entertainment circle, I haven't been surfing."

Source : MingPao
Translator : Dragon888

No comments: