Monday, September 1, 2008

Niki Does Not Deny Dating Kevin; Niki Does Not Talk About What Kevin Gave Her for Her Birthday

Two days ago was Niki's 29th Birthday. She and her sister Kathy attended a function together the night of her Birthday. Niki said, "I received many presents. The most special one was the one my boss gave me. It's a chair that has a back rest with my picture on it."

Asked does that mean her company is giving her the "1st Sister" status? Niki said, "No, it doesn't mean that. It's a new design from the company. My boss just let me try it first." She was asked if she will order another one for rumored boyfriend Kevin Cheng so that they can have "couple's chairs" she only smiled and didn't reply. Someone asked her to clarify if she and Kevin were in fact dating. Niki did not deny and only laughed and walked away.

Niki Does Not Talk About What Kevin Gave Her for Her Birthday

Niki and Kathy attended a I.T 20th Anniversary Party. Asked if rumored bf Kevin gave her any gifts she said she will not comment on personal matters.

Credits : To TTL at KN Forum

No comments: