Thursday, September 18, 2008

Ron Ng says Charmaine Sheh and Kevin Cheng look compatible; Will tease Charmaine about the rumours

http://gallery.asianfanatics.net/index.php?act=image&pid=500630

New TVB series "The Four" held a promotion event yesterday. The cast accepted fitness tests and Ron Ng performed the best. Even when Halina Tam and Lee Mei Wei sat on his body he was still able to do push ups. Later on he piggy backed Dominic Lam Ka Wah while running on the treadmill.

Will tease Charmaine about the rumours

Earlier Ron and Charmaine Sheh were rumored together. But recently the male lead suddenly changed to Kevin Cheng which allowed him to withdraw from the rumor. When the reported joked that his girlfriend was stolen from him, Ron immediately said "You cannot say stolen, unless the people who are rumored admit the rumors otherwise it's just a joke. When I read the magazine I just laughed. They couldn't even take pictures of them in the same car or of them coming out of the main door". (Do you feel freedom now?) " Hope so, I hope the magazine will forget and I will be forgotten". (Have you asked Charmaine about it?) "Didn't ask, when I see her I will joke about it and tease about that news report. If it is real I will congratulate her". (Do you think they are compatible?) "Its not for me to say, but as an artist, male and females need to look compatiable otherwise how can you act dating scene's when filming together".

Source : Mingpao
Translated by : kingkongit27

No comments: