Sunday, October 5, 2008

Alex won't change girlfriend



Alex won't change girlfriend
Friday October 3, 2008 Hong Kong

Alex was at the Commercial radio yesterday. During the interviewed, he was talking about 5 essential things that most people buy. He expressed that he doesn't usually buy a lot of unnecessary stuffs. He has been saving money too specially these days when the economy is not very good. He hasn't changed his mobile phone and his car for two years. Asked about his girl friend, Alex replied "I keep old friendship in mind. If I am courting, I would hope to get married, and I don't change girl friend either."

Speaking about the 14 year old athlete 張微 who was injured, Alex who was an athlete himself responded "My father always told me I have to take care of my waist, neck and back when doing sport. although I was hardly injured when I was swimming, I did get hurt on weight lifting. Two friends of my father had become paralyzed through weight lifting. It is better to have two friends there when you do weight lifting."

Source : MingPao
Translator : dragon888



No comments: