Sunday, October 12, 2008

Kate : I am not short


Kate : I am not short
Sunday October 12, 2008 Hong Kong
Kate, Ana R and Lisa S were modeling for a fashion label. Kate told reporters she is lucky due to "Moonlight Resonance", that her workload hasn't reduced even with the economic crises. Asked if she has pressure to compete with the other models who have better figure and taller than her, Kate responded "I can't help it. I am famous for being petite. But I am satisfied with myself being an artist. In fact I am 165cm in height and I consider myself average. I am keeping fit but I admire some of the models's figure."
Speaking about the recent rumor that Kevin Cheng was called "Wai Siu Bo"韋小寶, Kate responded "I don't believe he is that type. It was impossible that he was involved with 6 of them." Asked if she might be the 7th , Kate laughed " Noway, I am not that lucky. I don't look down on myself, but with my height, you can't see anything down."
Source : MingPao
Translator : dragon888

No comments: