Thursday, November 27, 2008

Selina’s Favourite – Already Silent

Selina’s Favourite – Already Silent
Thursday November 27, 2008 Taiwan

URL2: http://ol.mingpao.com/cfm/star5.cfm?File=2.../saa03/mze2.txt

http://gallery.asianfanatics.net/index.php?act=image&pid=549421

After over a year, S.H.E released their latest album – Miss Universe. This album marks the transformation stage of their image into “matured ladies”. Many of the songs in this album depicts their inner thoughts which they wish to share with the fans who have grown up with them over the years. Hence, the trio each picked a favourite song from their album to share their thoughts with everyone.

This song is a collaboration between Selina and Jay Chou. She explained, “When Jay handed this song to me for me to pen the lyrics, I thought through the song over and over again. I find that it is best suited for a love song and hence, pen my own relationship experience into it. These are my real experience and I hope fans can sense my feelings, and treat it as experiencing love.”

The reporter recalled that Ella said Selina has the most luck with guys among the trio. To this, Selina turned to look and smile at Ella, who was seated beside her, “Are you sure that’s me?” Ella nodded and added, “Aren’t you? Usually male fans would come on stage to confess their love for you, guys view you as a Goddess.” Selina continued, “Perhaps, my appearance is more feminine, but I am very dedicated when it comes to love.”

-----------------------------------------

URL3 : http://ol.mingpao.com/cfm/star5.cfm?File=2.../saa03/mze3.txt

Hebe’s Favourite – Girls Ought To Be Strong

http://gallery.asianfanatics.net/index.php?act=image&pid=549428

This song has many layers in emotions. It gave girls a motivation. Guys long had a song “Men Ought To Be Strong’ written. Now it is the time for girls to have a song dedicated to them for strength and to represent that girls of modern times need not be demure and weak, waiting for guys to protect them.

Despite her seemingly gentle appearance, Hebe self-professed to be no weakling. Compared to Selina and Ella, her workload seemed to be lesser and we asked if she ever felt jealous. Hebe clarified, “No. Actually I’ve been receiving a lot of acting scripts since filming the last serial but there is nothing that takes my fancy. I agree with the company’s arrangement not to just take up any lousy roles. So I took the time to learn recharge and prepare for our concert. It is so hectic! Other than singing, our performances are diverse to date. I would definitely be glad to support when my 2 sisters have good working assignments. In our collaborative dictionary, there is no room for ‘jealousy’.”

-----------------------------------------

URL4: http://ol.mingpao.com/cfm/star5.cfm?File=2.../saa03/mze4.txt

Ella's favourite – Planet 612

http://gallery.asianfanatics.net/index.php?act=image&pid=549420

With ELLA's androgynous style, her protrayal of a girl in boy's disguise in Hana Kimi is unforgettable. We wonder when would she film another serial. In response, she said she is currently still selecting the script.

Ella described this song as her favourite comic – The Little Prince, as theme. The Little Prince seeks high and low for his true love to return to his planet with him. Ella shared, “I actually love red roses. Furthermore, the lyrics matched my feelings very much, it is as though singing my sentiments.” It may come as a surprise to many that despite her outer appearance seemed less feminine, Ella actually loves red roses. She added, “Since young till now, I have always feel that red roses symbolises love. Especially the budding ones waiting to blossom are the most romantic. Although there were guys who gave me roses in the past, I gathered they just happened to be lucky to have ‘guessed correctly’. In fact, they might not really know my real liking.” We asked further if she wish that her proposing “Prince” would bring her a stalk of red rose. Ella laughed, “It would be best If he understands my heart, but if he could give me a surprise or do something touching, I would be contented and happy.”

Source : Ming Pao

No comments: