Saturday, July 26, 2008

Bernice Liu does not lack love's moisture



Dressed in a short dress, last night Bernice Liu attended the Blackberry cell phone function. Bernice also signed up for an auction with a starting price of $6,388, which she successfully won the auction for the final price of $9,088. Two years ago, she received a famous brand cell phone before for a birthday gift that she highly praised: "I can always check my e-mail, very convenient! (Personal information?) Not much. If I lost my phone, a password is needed to get access, even if the person cut the card the personal information still cannot be accessed."

Earlier in Malaysia when she was promoting for a series, her relationship had a huge change where she started rumored with Tang Ngai Yi (鄧霓儀), she said: "leaving Hong Kong for a short period, then I see that I went from having a good love life to having a critical one, what a huge change, from liking a guy to becoming a lesbian, I myself also need to be updated. (How is your relationships going?) I'm really happy, have always had moisture in my relationships, having 5 big dogs to keep me company."

*Note: In case, we don't know who Tang Ngai Yi (鄧霓儀) is below is a picture of him: http://img.ent.tom.com/images/heyuan/040922zhangkeyi2.jpg

Source: The Sun
Translated by: aZnangel

No comments: