Thursday, August 7, 2008

Fiona Sit and Ron Ng take Wedding Photos

Ron Ng and Fiona Sit modelled for a bridal shop wedding commerical. Both of them posed sweetly by holding, hugging and carrying positions. Fiona also wore several low cut wedding gowns. Although Fiona stressed that she was very satisfied with her body, the reporter mentioned that her body looked much more plump than before. She replied "The clothing is not normal underwear, I'm wearing a girdle and this makes the body more firm and upright. "(Have you never experienced having such a great figure before?) "I will not answer this question. Am I not used to it? Yes that's why I am always pulling my dress and I don't want to expose myself. But I have done safety precautions and used tape, therefore I shouldn't expose myself. "

Would have a wedding in Jerusalem

Although they are filming a wedding commerical, Fiona says she hasn't got the urge to get married yet. She says "Don't mention it, I still haven't found a suitable partner but my ideal wedding would be held at a chapel." (Not held in Bhutan?) "Bhutan is predominantly a Buddhist country and there are no churches, thats why I will not go there. I would go to Jerusalem."

Men aged 40 is most suitable for marriage

Ron Ng revealed that his friends are getting married one by one, making him have the urge to get married. He says "In one year I have received 10 or 8 red bombs (Wedding invitations) which made me have the urge too. But I expect I will get married when I'm 40 years old." (Why so late? Is it because there is too much romance around to choose from?) "It's nothing like that, it's just because working in the entertainment circle you will certainly get married late."

The reporter also mentioned that Fiona had several rumored boyfriends, asked Ron whether doing intimate poses with her would make them jealous? He laughs "No, we are just working. Also I have not taken much notice of her rumored news, I didn't know she had several rumored boyfriends. "

Source : Oriental Daily
Translated by : kingkongit27

No comments: