Thursday, August 7, 2008

Louis Koo will not mind if his wife can't cook


Picture: Louis Koo has high chloresterol



Picture:Jacqueline Law

The other night, Louis Koo, Nancy Sit, Jacqueline Law, Michael Lai and Renee Dai were attending the opening ceremony of a bar restaurant. Louis revealed that he has known the owners for over 20 years. They are very particular about food. Earlier he was trying out the cuisine for his friend in another branch. Louis is also very careful with his food. He doesn't eat any skin and the inside of any animal. This is because he has high cholesterol. Asked if he needs to chose a wife who can cook, he said "no, my mother can do the cooking if she can't cook."

There has been rumours that Jacqueline Law is getting married. The other night, she went to the opening ceremony by herself. Reporter congratulated her, she replied "I haven't announced I am getting married yet. I will let you know when the time is right. ( Asked what her future plan is?) I said I am not getting married yet. ( Do you want to have baby?) I have many little friends. ( Are you going to announce it after you are married? ) No." Jacqueline told reporter her life is very calm at the moment, nothing special about it.

Source : Wenweipo
Translator : dragon888

No comments: