Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Jessica Hsuan seduces Bobby Au Yeung in "A Pillow Case of Mystery II



Bobby Au Yeung and Jessica Hsuan, Leila Tong and Johnson Lee attended the new series "A Pillow Case of Mystery II" blessing event. Good friends Bobby and Jessica were playing and laughing non stop during the event. Bobby revealed that he filmed an intimate bed scene with Jessica yesterday.Bobby says "Yesterday I filmed an intimate bed scene with Jessica, the storyline was about her seducing me and making me have a nose bleed. The fake blood was made from honey and food coloring. It was pumped into my nose twice and there was still some in there after filming. I could still feel it in my nose when I slept. I just hope it won't attract ants."
Jessica smiles and says that everytime she works with Bobby, it's always her making the first move to seduce him. "Yesterday I had to lie on the bed, reveal my legs and undo my upper garment buttons to seduce him. I don't know why I'm not allowed to seduce the handsome guys."
Jessica praises the tragic firemen who served and died in honour
Also asked Bobby about his lawsuit in suing the magazine company which reported him of seeking a prostitute. He states that his lawyer will handle the case and it's not convenient to discuss on the matter. Asked if Jessica will comfort Bobby? She says it's just a small matter. She had been focusing on the recent news reports about the firemen who served and died in honour. She praised them of sacrificing their own lives in order to save others.
Source : Oriental Daily
Translated by : kingkongit27

No comments: