Friday, September 12, 2008

Bernice Liu is not in a rush to enter the Music industry; Bernice is Happy for Myolie


Bernice Liu is not in a rush to enter the Music industry; Bernice is Happy for Myolie
Bernice Liu went to Mainland to do promotions for TVB. She arrived back in Hong Kong yesterday for TVB Pearl's new programme "Wild China" to film a promotion clip. TVB executive Stephen Chan also took part. Bernice claimed that when she got off the plane paparazzi's immediately followed her. The reporter joked that because she was reported breaking up with Moses Chan earlier. Perhaps they wanted to know whether she had a new relationship? Bernice laughed "My new relationship is with my older sister! They always take pictures of me when I'm with my older sister.
Bernice is Happy for Myolie
A day ago Myolie Wu signed a record contract with Neway Star Music and officially entered the music industry. There were rumors that claimed the record company originally wanted to sign Bernice but because she requested a Pop Queen salary it didn't work out. Bernice stated that she never requested for a Pop Queen salary. "I am still with my company (TVB), everything will be discussed and arranged by them."(Are you not in a hurry?) "These things cannot be rushed, although 3 years ago I sang the song (實情 - Truth )Into Thin Air theme. The response was very good, but actually before that I never learned how to sing. I learned afterwards, thats why these things need time, cannot be rushed. But I am very happy for Myolie Wu." (Do you feel you have another competitor?) "Every artist has their own path and style, the company will arrange different career paths for us." TVB executive Virginia Lok revealed that Bernice will be working in the movie industry as well as television in the future. Bernice stated that she had already filmed 3 movies in the past and the response was quite good. Therefore she feels it's time to film another movie and hopes she can do her best.
Source : Takungpao
Translated by : kingkongit27

No comments: