Friday, September 12, 2008

Tavia Yeung: Fortune and Popularity are coming together



Tavia Yeung: Fortune and Popularity are coming together
Yesterday Tavia Yeung and Kary Ng attended "Sole Town 2008 Autumn Winter preview" event. As for Tavia receiving a good response for her acting in (Moonlight Resonance), she happily says "I had a look on the internet, I am very happy. They said my acting has improved. In the street many people will call me " Lor Nui ", which proves the character is well known. I have received more jobs and this is what I didn't expect. fortune and Popularity coming together." (Is this the most satisfying series since entering the industry?) "It will be one of the few because the response is big."
Asked Tavia whether she had confidence in winning an award? She modestly says that she certainly feels the series will win an award. As for herself, as long as people approve of her acting, she is happy. Although her financial income had increased, she has no intention at the moment to buy a property. There were also rumors about Michelle Yim getting married, Tavia said "I just returned to Hong Kong from Australia and have read the newspaper reports. If it is true then I congratulate them."
Source : Oriental Daily
Translated by : kingkongit27

No comments: