Sunday, September 21, 2008

Fiona was caught secretly dating Joey


Fiona was caught secretly dating Joey
There has been reports that Fiona was dating Joey Leung secretly and rumored boyfriend Jaycee has a girlfriend in Taiwan. Fiona disclosed that she will be doing a play in December with Joey Leung and will be lovers in the play. That was the reason why they were seen alone together so that they can get to know each other better. Speaking about Jaycee who was caught in camera with a girl, Fiona responded "You can't tell the story by just looking at one picture. He is a good man, I have nothing to say."
Fiona will be doing about 8 shows. Asked if she had called Jaycee to help her with the ticket sale, Fiona replied "I won't ask people to do that sort of thing. I will ask my friends to support me. I have 8 shows, they should be able to support me."
Source : MingPao
Translator : dragon888
Btw Its JAYCEE Not JAYSEE !

No comments: