Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Bosco Wong to work hard over Christmas to earn money, make up losses




Bosco Wong to work hard over Christmas to earn money, make up losses

Monday November 10, 2008 Hong Kong

Bosco Wong, Eric Suen, Hins Cheung and JJ were recording for the "Po Leung Guk's 130 years of Charity Star Cluster Night" 「保良局130年善心匯聚星輝夜」. This is the first time Bosco participated in a show as a singer, he said that he's very nervous. Although he just returned to Hong Kong from Mainland and is tired but because he's nervous he is a bit absent minded.

The economic crisis has impacted the entire world, Alex Fong revealed that his jobs for Christmas has been reduced and has been accepting less jobs. Asked if Bosco's jobs has been affected? He said: "Customers love me, Christmas jobs of course is all full, there are some that I had to reject due to the tight schedule, but these jobs are from the Mainland, so November and December I won't be in Hong Kong. (How is the salary?) I don't know, because raises will need to go through my manager to discuss, but having jobs is already good enough. (News didn't go into the pig's ears?) I'm not a pig. (Absorbs mositure to the sponge?) I wish! (What will you do to reward yourself when you earn money?) I want to buy a new camera because my birthday is at the end of the year, so it just be my birthday and Christmas gift. (Currently the house prices are falling, will you take the opportunity?) I have always wanted to get a home for myself, but currently I'm afraid to act because I don't know how the economy will turn out." Although work is full because earlier he invested 1/3 of his earnings on stocks, will need to work hard and earn more money to make up for the loss.

Source : Mingpao

Translated by : aZnangel

No comments: