Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Linda Chung's Debut Album releases its Second Version




Linda Chung's Debut Album releases its Second Version

Monday November 10, 2008 Hong Kong

Yesterday Linda Chung was in Kowloon for the "Wah Lai Christmas Amusement Park" event and was the Christmas angel ambassador. The organizers arranged for a group of children wearing different countries clothing for the event (refer to photo). Linda also was in a low cut dress, she said: "the dress is arranged by me personally, wanted to respect the occasion."
Linda expressed that this year's Christmas at the moment she does not have any jobs, expected to spend a good Christmas, she said: "Since I've entered the industry, I had always had to work during Christmas, this year I finally can celebrate it. Then I will buy a small Christmas tree for myself. If possible, I do hope to go to Germany and visit my grandmother." Earlier Linda released her debut album, recently she will be releasing it for the second time, the second version, she said: "Earlier the first version sold about 10,000 copies, as for the second one there will be 2 more extra songs and 8 MVs. Therefore, recently I have not been doing any filming, focusing entirely on my album promotion."
Source : Mingpao
Translated by : aZnangel

No comments: