Friday, October 10, 2008

Kevin lost a 7 figure sum in shares


Kevin lost a 7 figure sum in shares
Thursday, October 9, 2008 Hong Kong
Kevin had an interview at the Metro City yesterday. He disclosed that he lost a 7 figure sum in shares through the recent economy crises. "I bought the shares earlier on, but I was so busy that I was not paying attention to the market. I didn't hear from Dodo to sell them quickly. I have now changed the remaining shares into my mom's name. They would stay there for 10 years as my retirement funds."
Kevin originally planned to use those shares as an investment to buy properties. But now he has to start saving again. Asked if he would buy more shares since they are at a low price, he replied "I don't know if I would. I have to concentrate to earn more money now. To be honest, between shares and property, I would rather invest in property."
Source : MingPao
Translator : dragon888

No comments: