Friday, October 10, 2008

Niki Will Take Legal Action Against False Reports

Niki Will Take Legal Action Against False Reports

Friday October 11, 2008 Hong Kong

Niki attended a function today. Regarding the recent reports that her ex-lover Kevin dated 6 different girls secretly over 5 years, Niki was already prepared with a response beforehand. "I really want to say that I have never accepted any magazine interview. They are putting words into my mouth, this is ridiculous."

Niki admitted that she contacted Kevin to talk about this news. She has also discussed with her company whether legal actions should be taken. She said "I won't tell what we have talked about. I have discussed with my company that we will not rule out the possibility of taking legal actions. I'll let my company handle it." When asked about her relationship with Kevin, she said "We are friends and we do keep in touch."

Source : on.cc

Translation : Squirt88

No comments: