Sunday, November 9, 2008

Linda Chung challenges Tavia Yeung on being "more revealing"; Can Be Beautiful







Linda Chung challenges Tavia Yeung on being "more revealing"; Can Be Beautiful
Sunday November 9, 2008 Hong Kong

Yesterday Linda Chung arrived at the jewelry sponsor and tried on the sponsor jewelry accessories for the TVB Anniversary, including 3 sets of diamonds that were worth over $10,000,000HKD. But those three sets weren't her favorite, she loved one set that was valued only at $4,700,000HKD and also the diamond was really big. Because the diamond looks younger and hot, she chose two sets to wear at the night of TVB Awards Ceremony and the Anniversary ceremony, in which she will be attending both.
Can Be Beautiful
Linda smiled: "Entered the entertainment circle for 4 years, each anniversary I had a series to film, but this year its rare that I just finished work, so I have time to dress up and get pretty (Tavia Yeung does not mind dressing more revealing on the chest area at the night, how about you?) If able to be sexy and beautiful, I don't mind dressing more revealing." Linda also said that she saw a big big diamond and wants to have one for herself, but she never brought a diamond for herself before. But her mother has brought a sapphire before and prepared many wedding accessories for her (Ka Jong), she smiled: "My mom already prepared "dragon/phoenix bracelet" and other little diamonds for me when I get married because I thought that would get married when I was 21 or 22 years old (Will she rush you into marriage?) She has! My mom often tells me to find a boy to take care of me, but seeing myself and my career doing better every year, so I will temporary hope to focus on my carrer." But admitted that currently there is a member in the entertainment circle that is chasing her, but she does not want to date a person within the entertainment circle, so temporary she will not accept his pursuit."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Linda : No need to wear jewelry if you are pretty enough
Linda Chung went to The Emperor Watch & Jewellery to try on some jewelries yesterday. There were 6 sets of jewelries for her to chose. She was hoping to wear the most expensive set on the night of award presentation. There was one set worth $4,700,000 dollars. Linda revealed in the past all the female artists were dressed up very conservatory and very well presented. But this year, she reckoned everyone would dressed up very sexy evening gown. Speaking about Sharon Chan who may notbe wearing any jewelry, Linda responded "Everone has real "bust", can't be fake!" She misunderstood the reporter's question, did not get the real meaning of what the reporter was hinting. When she found out what it was, she laughed "You don't need jewelry if you are pretty enough."
Source : MingPao
Translator : dragon888

No comments: