Sunday, September 14, 2008

Fala has space for improvement


Fala keeps herself busy in mid-autumn festival

Fala has space for improvement

Fala Chan attended a Mid-autumn festival celebration yesterday. She disclosed that she didn't have a date this year. Her rumored boyfriend Daniel Suek (son of Neway's boss) didn't take her. Fala told reporters since she came to Hong Kong, she has been working every mid-autumn festival and that she felt a bit lonely. She was hoping her parents could come and join her.

In "Moonlight Resonance", Fala plays the role of a mute and shy girl. She received positive feedback from the audience when she attended functions and activities nowadays. They used sign language to let her know. Although she gets good remarks, there is space for improvement. Fala also reckoned her sign language is not as good as those people who have the disability.

In response to the question about the criticism of Linda Chung and Bosco, she said "I have seen the series. Linda acted very well. Asked if Fala has confidence to get an award at the end of the year, she responded "I got the best supporting actress last year. I am happy. I haven't thought about it this year. I am content having won it. I will do my best to act every role I play."

Source : Wenweipo

Translator : dragon888

No comments: