Sunday, September 14, 2008

Moses is investing money again



Moses is investing money again

Moses thanked Tavia and "Moonlight Resonance" for helping him earn extra money to pay for the deposit for a property; Moses is thinking of changing his car too. The other night he told reporters "I have earned a bit of money in which I have invested in shares." Although the shares index has been dropping, Moses reckoned he won't lose money.

Reporters asked Moses what he thought about the internet users's remarks about Linda and Bosco, Moses said "Linda and Raymond are a real pair of 金童玉女.(Gum Tong Yuk Lui)" When talking about how Tavia's popularity has escalated, Moses reckoned that it is probably because Kate Tsui has the negative role and Tavia has some grievances and is always crying.

Moses was surprised that his role in "Moonlight Resonance" was so popular. "I can't believe this is better than 得得地(his role in Heart of Greed One). But this year I am not hoping to get the TV award". Moses does not think "Moonlight Resonance" is his representative work. "If I have 90% of my role in a film, I will have a chance."

Source : MingPao
Translator : dragon888

No comments: