Sunday, September 14, 2008

Kate Tsui might not be included in Wrapup feast; The Relationship is not that bad




Kate Tsui might not be included in Wrapup feast

Earlier there were reports claiming that while Kate Tsui was filming TV series " Beauty High Resolution" Christine Ng, Kingdom Yuen and Sharon Chan did not get on with her, which made her become isolated. A day ago, the cast finished filming the last few scenes for the series. During that time, Kate not only was chatting and laughing with them but put her arm on Kingdom's shoulder and gave a high five.

Although Kate's relationship had improved, when mentioning about the wrap up feast it seemed Kate was not included. Kingdom said "A staff worker said that they would miss me that's why I will meet up for a meal." (Did you invite Kate?) "This feast will be arranged by the staff. So I don't know if she has been." (Do you feel relieved now that the series has finished filming?) "Students who have a summer vacation will feel relieved, even artistes will when they have a summer vacation". (Will you mind working with Kate again?) "Of course I don't mind, TVB pay us wages. Most important is that I act well in my role in the storyline and I do well when I'm not acting.

The Relationship is not that bad

Kate Tsui did not know there was a wrap up feast, but if she knew she would try to get time to attend. Kate said "Today me and Kingdom have been chatting? We always do, our relationship is not as bad as what the magazine reports claimed." (This time you had alot of negative gossip while filming this series?) "It's the entertainment circle, if there isn't rumors there will be gossip, you can't help that. I will just read the magazine and that's it." Chris Lai stated that he was very happy filming this series and didn't feel there were any problems with Kate. He backs up Kate "I don't think there are any problems working with Kate, We have worked together in several TV series. If there were problems, I would have had problems during (Moonlight Resonance)".

Source : Oriental Daily
Translated by : kingkongit27

No comments: