Sunday, September 14, 2008

Moses Chan and Tavia Yeung will pair up together as a couple to earn money



Moses Chan and Tavia Yeung will pair up together as a couple to earn money
Moses Chan had just arrived back in Hong Kong from doing promotions in Australia. He appeared with Tavia Yeung as an onscreen couple and were very popular there. He said "This was all because of "Moonlight Resonance" that gained me alot. In the future there will be alot of jobs that involve us pairing up together as an couple". Moses smiles and says that Tavia has earned more than him. "After"Heart of Greed" I had brought a property. This time I will wait for the right timing to continue to do property investments. "
Moses appeared at a shopping mall event yesterday. He used 5 minutes to learn how to toss and catch an chinese yoyo (diabolo) which he performed very well. "As long as I practice I can easily learn. I want to learn how to do face changing the most. (Quick Mask shifting opera act)." He expressed that he had been learning magic tricks with his friends in Australia and knows a few to show off to girls.
Source : Mingpao
Translated by : kingkongit27

No comments: